Sunday, November 24, 2013

Shameda's Blog Updates - Post 3

Hiya peoples. I just wanted to say that my step-sisters are coming over today and they will be staying for a week. OMG I'M SO EXCITED. Anyway, I probably won't be blogging until they leave, because I'd hate to be rude since I haven't seen them since, like, last Christmas. OMG I'M SO EXCITED. I can't wait to ask them if they like One Direction. If they don't, I will try to survive the next week with them being on Directioner territory. When we were a few years younger, we all liked Big Time Rush. They were our idols. But now, they've moved on from that and I'm stuck being the only Rusher in the family. But if they don't like One Direction...
Anyway, I'm typing this so fast right now because I'm anxious to see them and I talk fast when I'm excited which means I also type fast. If they do like One Direction though, THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEK OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I don't know ANYBODY who likes One Direction other than me and the girl who sits next to me in band class. (I play flute) Anyway, I just wanted to get this out of my system before they get here because I don't want to be firing random questions at them, like:

  • Do you like One Direction? (obviously)
  • Do you know how to play an instrument?
  • Do you mind if I practice my flute for a few minutes? Because my band teacher makes me practice over the weekend.
  • What do you think about me getting a blue streak in my hair? Or should I dip-dye it blue? When do you think I should get that done?
  • Do you like the friendship bracelets I made you?
  • When was the last time you played Just Dance?
  • Do you mind if I sing a One Direction song at the top of my lungs?
  • Why don't you get on Animal Jam anymore? Your account was deleted.
  • Do you mind if I ask you a few million more questions?
All those questions and more will be shooting out of my mouth at a thousand miles per hour from the second they walk through the door until they leave. I'm really really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait OMG I think I'm hyperventilating. I'm gonna show a few One Direction pictures to calm me down. Okay, so this is how the visit will go:
Me:
 
Them:
 
Me:
 
Them:
"Okay, that's nice, I guess."
 
Me:
Do you like One Direction?
 
Them:
 
Me:
"Okay, maybe you didn't hear me."
 
Them:
 
Me:
 
Them:
 
Me:
OMG I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!
 
-A week later-
 
Them:
"We don't like One Direction anymore. We used to but you ruined it because you talk about them too much."
 
Me:
-After they leave and I realize that nobody will tolerate my endless One Direction fangirling, Directioner or not-
Me:
 
 
 
-THE END-
 
I hope you liked it. I hope that doesn't happen though. Anyway, they will be here any minute now so I gotta go. Wish me luck! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!
 
-$hameda
 
 
 


 




 
 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment