Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shameda's 1D Pics - Post 1

Ok, so I'm back with ANOTHER One Direction blog series. I have 3 others: Shameda's 1D Fangirl Diary, Shameda's 1D Stuff, and Shameda's True Directioner Test. But this is where I post the funny 1D pictures I find online. I DO NOT OWN THESE. <--Just a little copyright message there. Anyway, these are old, but they're still funny.
I have this saved to my computer under the name: awwwwwwwww...

Ah, 1D lyric changes... XD

OMG this is hilarious! Look at Simon, LOL

I wish XD
 
And in case you Directionaters don't know what this means, take a look at this:
And in case you Directionaters still don't understand, this is the tattoo on Zayn's arm. YOU BETTER HAVE KNOWN THAT ALREADY!
Anyway,
 
 



I swear, Directioners are better than the FBI. And most of them don't even know this stuff about themselves. Well, I'm going to end this before it takes someone 12 years to read the whole thing. Bye.
 
-$hameda


No comments:

Post a Comment