Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shameda's 1D pics - Post 2

Hiya peoples. I know I did one of these recently, but today I realized I missed a lot of the really funny ones so I'm doing another. This one blog series will make up most of the blog, by the way.

OMG this is SOOOOO me. Did I tell you guys about the time I spent the whole weekend on my laptop? No? Well, I spent the whole weekend on my laptop. And I'm planning to do the same this weekend. :)

OMG I absolutely love these! "Oh, how I wish, that was me."
 

Yes. That's all I have to say about this one. YES.
 
*Starts singing* "The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed..." That's exactly why I flip my hair so much. For no reason at all. I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!!!
 
OMG what? WHAT????!!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST "FORGET" ONE DIRECTION. PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE BEATLES AND HALF OF THEM ARE DEAD. THAT'S THE ONLY THING ONE DIRECTION HAS EVER SAID THAT I DISAGREED WITH. OMG.
 
SEE, THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. I FEEL BETTER NOW.
 
Awwwwwwwww. That's adorable!
This next pic is not One Direction, (GASP) but it's my new catchphrase.
 
Seriously, if you hate One Direction, GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE.
 
Well, this post has been very long (and very emotional) so...
 
BYE!!!!
 
 
-$hameda








No comments:

Post a Comment