Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shameda's 1D pics - Post 3

Hi, I've found more funny pictures of One Direction, and I am going to try to share ALL of them this time. This may take a while, starting with this one that I have laughed so hard at for so long:

Would you get in the van? I would. No, I wouldn't. Just kidding, I totally would. LOL.

DIRECTIONER TEST! Do you understand this? No? THEN GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN! (That's another inside joke)
 
That was funny...
 
Oh Niall, you just made my day.
 
I love this. This is my new desktop background. OMG this is awesome.
 
I have a feeling that this may have actually happened. I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
 




Yeah. IN YOUR FACE THE WANTED!!
 
I wish. But my grandma knows better... darn it.
 
Awww this makes me wish I was a dog. Woof...
 
OMG how did no one ever notice that before? THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER.
 
THIS is why Directioners are always saying this. NOW YOU KNOW. O-O
 





Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's so sweet! I thought this was the cutest thing ever and it would be great to end this post with. ELOUNOR FOREVER!!! They're so cute together...
 
See you next time!
-$hameda
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment