Monday, November 11, 2013

C-T's OOPS... - Post 1

Hiya peoples. Ok, so I recently found out that Carrot-Top is an actual person. Oops. Anyway, I am going to change my codename, because obviously I can't be Carrot-Top anymore. Lone Wolf has a cool name, so I think I might choose something along those lines. Hey, I got one that I'm hoping nobody has yet. So when I was a kid, I had a nickname. Basically only a few members in my family called me this, but the nickname was "Shameda". I liked the name, so I'll use it here. So, as of now, I am no longer Carrot-Top. That means I'd have to change the way I end my messages, because it doesn't really sound the same. I'll be experimenting with that in my next few posts until I find one that I'm ok with. For now, I'll just say bye.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment