Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shameda's True Directioner Test - Post 1

Hiya peoples, Shameda here. I'm excited because I don't have to go to school tomorrow. It's because of some teacher meeting or something. I don't know. Anyway, on with the test.

One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction OneDirection One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction One Direction

If you see it within 10 seconds, you are a Directioner. Comment when you find it! I will reveal what you were looking for in my next post. Bye!

-$hameda
P.S., I think that's okay for my sign-off. That's how it will be from now on. Bye again!
 
-$hameda... again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment