Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Of Shameda's Pointless Rambling - Post #1

Hiya peoples, I'm here yet again to tell you guys stuff you don't wanna hear. I'm gonna start making One Direction related poems and stuff. Not many imagines, though, cause I'm not good at those and I don't wanna be that kind of Directioner that just sits there like Imagine this, imagine that, blah blah blah, you die, blah blah blah. But I do like to read imagines, though I tend to stay away from the ones that end in "you die" because that's annoying. Anyway, there will be 99% One Direction stuff on this blog, so get ready.

-$hameda
P.S., ShadowFlare, if you're reading this, please post SOMETHING. I have been asking for a while and I'm sure the blog readers are getting tired of One Direction stuff 24/7. Please. Bye again.
 
-$hameda... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment