Friday, December 6, 2013

C-T's 1D Fangirl Diary - Post #5

Hiya peoples, this is one of the few blog series that I have actually done more than one of, mainly because I am obsessed. I have one thing ;) to say to you guys:
  -My Advice For People That Are Not Directioners:
GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE!!!!!!!!
  -My Advice For Directioners:
All hope of regaining your sanity is lost. And good luck trying to eat soup with a fork. Here's a tip: just drink it. :)
  -My Advice For Directionators:
DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. IF YOU'RE GONNA BE IN THE FANDOM THEN YOU SHOULD AT LEAST KNOW THEIR NAMES. GOSH, YOU PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING.

Okay, well I have two things. I was listening to the radio today, (98.1) and they said something about "Neil from One Direction". NO. HOW WOULD YOU GET NEIL ANYWAY?! IT'S SPELLED COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!! *Cough* Okay, I think I'm done. I'll end this post before I break my computer. BYE.

-Shameda

1 comment:

  1. WHY does nobody ever comment? It makes me think that nobody reads my blog. Other than one person. Hi, ShadowFlare! Anyway, I'm sad that nobody ever comments so I posted a comment myself just to see what a comment even looks like. </3

    ReplyDelete