Wednesday, October 30, 2013

C-T's 1D Fangirl Diary - Post #3

Vas happenin'? Sorry, I had to. Anyway, I'm kinda not very happy with my friends right now. This was a while ago, but they kept teasing me about 1D and they said "Lewis" instead of Louis. That made me mad. They kept saying that Larry Stylinson is real. That made me madder. They were attempting to sing "Worst Song Ever," as they called it. That made me really mad. And they wouldn't stop until I yelled at them. Loud. I made sure they stopped because I know this sounds like I'm just overreacting, but I really really really really REALLY just wanted to walk away and never talk to any of them again. But I did the mature thing and changed the subject and we talked about Minecraft for a while. Things like that are why I don't tell many people I like One Direction. With blogs lately, it's gotten to the point that you have to warn people that you're a Directioner.

Carrot-Top Out.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment