Thursday, September 19, 2013

Welcome To My (Well, OUR) Blog!

Hi, and welcome to this blog that I share with my friend. (It's mostly mine, but I won't go into details) On this blog, my friend and I have codenames because I prefer not to release private information on the internet. My codename is Carrot-Top (Don't ask why). My friend's codename is Lone Wolf. He/she won't be doing the actual posting, that's my job, but when I post anything that he/she tells me to post, I will write it in his/her point of view. Sorry about the super long post, I am very chatty, as you will discover as this blog progresses.
Now, have you ever wanted to create a blog, but are clueless of the actual subject of the blog? I have trillions of ideas for different blogs, but instead of creating trillions of blogs, I will mold all of my topics into one blog. WARNING: I AM A DIRECTIONER. BE PREPARED TO SEE A LOT OF FANGIRL STUFF AND ONE DIRECTION IMAGES. Now, Lone Wolf has given me a survey question to start this blog off.
If you could be any type of animal, what would it be?
-Bird
-Jungle Animal
-Sea Creature
-Arctic Animal (Like penguins and arctic foxes)
-Other
THANKS FOR READING THIS SUPER LONG POST.
Carrot-Top Out. Peace. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment